Monday, December 19, 2011

Good Morning!

First of all thank you so much for the lovely comments. :)

And here is a lovely picture to cheer up the morning!








Map my run!


I am just trying to convince how good these apps can be. Why have a smart phone if we cannot exploit it's benefits? This is today's jog. It gives the pace at each point, an average pace over a split and so on. This helps us to understand our how and when we slow down and we can improvise on it.

3.7Kms in 32 mins.


My target till next Tuesday (27th Dec) is 4.2Kms in 32 mins. Yes, I am trying to increase the distance.


Good day :)




4 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. Maybe we can inspire each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice picture - my gym schedule has totally fallen apart :( and my tummy doesn;t like that :( :(

    ReplyDelete